Annual grants are funded through the proceeds of the Nebraska Lottery, meaning that people who enjoy the fun and excitement of the Lottery also know they are helping keep the state's land, air and water clean for future generations. The Nebraska Environmental Trust receives 44.5% of the profits of the Nebraska Lottery.
- Board Member Update - Jim Stuart Jr.
- 2014 1st Quarter Board Meeting - February 13, 2014 (Thursday)
- 2014 Grants Committee Recommendations For Funding Placed in Rank Order
- 2014 Application List
- 2014 Applications Summary Booklet
- 2014 State Habitat Tours
- Trust Announces 2014 Geo Points
- 2013 Final Rank Order List
- 2014 Board Meeting & Grants Deadline Dates
- Trust Calendar
- 2013 Nebraska Environmental Trust Annual Report
- Past Annual Reports